Using Go to implement CobaltStrike's Beacon
- Setup the teamserver and start a http lisenter, the teamserver will generate the file
- Compile the BeaconTool with Jetbrains Idea, use command
java -jar BeaconTool.jarto convert java keystore to PEM format.
- Replace the RSA key pair in the file
cmd/config/config.go(the RSA private key is not required, I wrote it in the code just for the record)
- Compile the geacon whatever platform you want to run: for example, use the command
export GOOS="darwin" && export GOARCH="amd64" && go build cmd/main.goto compile an executable binary running on MacOS.
- Having fun ! PR and issue is welcome ;)
- Geacon has just been tested on CobaltStrike 3.14 and only support default c2profile, so many hardcode in the project and I will not try to implement more C2profile support at this moment.
- Thanks for @xxxxxyyyy's PR, And now Geacon supports CobaltStrike 4.0, please checkout the branch
- Geacon's branch
mastersupports CobaltStrike 4.1, currently available functions include: executing commands, uploading, downloading, file browser, switching the current working directory, and exiting the current process.
- Geacon only focuses on protocol analysis, but if you want to experience more features, you can use another project of our partners, check out CrossC2 now!
To be continued, I will update as soon as I have time ...
Support CobaltStrike 4.x
Fix the OS icon issue in session table
String encoding issue